Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm a day behind...I'm thankful for...


9. Gary. In fact, yesterday was Gary's birthday...isn't that neat that my mom's birthday is two days before my step dad's? How nice for them to celebrate together.

When my dad died I never thought I would find another father figure that would love me and my boys as much as my dad did. Then, my mom married Gary and I was happy for her. He was such a Godly man and he adored her. She deserved that. What I didn't realize was my mom wasn't the only lucky one. Gary has been such a blessing for my family. He loves me as if I was his own. He's a great grandpa for the kids. He loves us unconditionally. God must really love me to give me two great dads on this earth. Or He must realize that my life really needed them :) I love you Gary and I'm so thankful you are in my life...

No comments: