Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm thankful for...

15. Eric's family. We had Thanksgiving at my in-laws on Thursday. It was really nice. Everyone was there including his sister and her family from PA. You never know what kind of family you're marrying into and I'm very blessed. Eric has a great family, very close. Eric has 2 brothers and 3 sisters so obviously there's a lot of people at get togethers. Thank God I'm already used to big families.

16-26 My friends. I have very close friends that know my inner thoughts and fears. I have other friends that I love to hang out with, but I'm not as close to them. I have friends that I've lost touch with and miss them terribly. I have friends that need an "older" friend who's been through what they are going with. I have great friends that give great hugs and let me cry on their shoulder. I have many Godly friends that God works through. I have wonderful friends that call me because they know I have a hard time keeping in touch (you know who you are). I have friends that are family members too, which is just an added bonus. I have the best friends any girl could ask for. I'm very blessed...

No comments: