Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm thankful...here's 1 through 6


1. That I'm a child of God's. I wouldn't be where I am without Him. I'm thankful for His grace and forgiveness. I am not perfect and when I misbehave, He still loves me. I'm thankful that I have God to lean on when things are rough. It's very comforting.
2. For Eric, my husband. He is my best friend and I love him very much. He is a wonderful husband and dad. I'm a very lucky woman. He works hard all day and still helps me with the house and does the laundry. I couldn't ask for a better guy :)
3. For my first born, Ben. We have the best relationship. He's very compassionate and caring. When I'm having a bad day or my back is killing me, he'll rub my back. He loves his mama. He'll be the one that takes of me when I'm old and gray.
4. For my middle child (kind of), Matthew...aka Sharkbait, Harry Potter. What an awesome kid!! Very laid back and loves life. He's very determined to do well in all areas of life. We "spend time" together, before bed, where we hang out just the two of us. It's the best!
5. For my first born twin, Sam, aka Samalamadingdong. He loves to cuddle with me. His whole face lights up when he smiles. He loves to color and do puzzles. Even though he is my most demanding child out of all of them, I think he will be the most accomplished. I expect great things from him.
6. For my baby, Josh, aka Donkey. He's the goof ball of the family, the funniest one out of all of us. He's the Costume King. He loves to give hugs and kisses almost as much as he loves his blanket. If you ever need cheering up, he's the one to go to.

God has truly blessed me with such a great family...I'm a lucky gal :)

2 comments:

Stayllo said...

You have such a great family and we miss you!!! Hopefully I'll see you soon.

KC said...

You have truly been blessed with a wonderful family.